Monday, October 1, 2007

We talking about practice, man. What are we talking about? Practice?

Any excuse I get...



Well, tonight I practiced over at Slantwise for my big FanChatter presentation at MinneDemo.



MinneDemo is where Minnesota's most interesting tech minds get together to share what's new and cool. I'm lucky enough to occupy one of the six demo slots and I'm determined to make the most of it. (You can check out the rest of my fellow demo-ers, as well as the long wait list to demo, here.)

It's all going down on Thursday, October 11 at O'Garas Bar & Grill in St. Paul. Drinks at 6:30pm. Demos start at 7:30pm. My turn starts at 7:45pm and lasts only 15 minutes.

That's the tough part. I really need to get my script down because I was winging it tonight and it was messy.

(You should know that MinneDemo is made possible by Luke at Slantwise, and it was at MinneBar in April where I first met Jon from Slantwise, and it's because of him and his team that FanChatter exists, so I can't thank them all enough. But more on MinneDemo later...)

Here's tonight's big news:



You can now upload photos to FanChatter from your camera phone!

Yes, this is HUGE! And no, that's not a picture of me.


I've uploaded two so far -- one of a painted-up Vikings fan from Winnepeg named Syd Davy taken at last Sunday's tailgate party and one of my dog Lula Mae wearing her USC windbreaker.

Much, much more to come on this, too. I really need to practice now. See you at MinneDemo.

No comments: